Green House Covers are 100% plant-based, 100% plastic-free & UK Made
Green House machine bags measure 130mm x 180mm and come in a handy refill pack of 100, which can easily be dispensed and stored in your own reusable container. These bags are ideal for your wash bottle, but can also be used for other similar sized pieces of equipment.
Our bottle bags have been designed to be slightly taller than traditional ones to allow enough material to tie and secure the bag, reducing or eliminating the need for excess materials such as tape to hold the bag in place.
All of our equipment coverings feature a light green tint and their environmental certifications are printed on the material, making it easy to distinguish them from regular plastic products.
* Keep fossil-fuels in the ground – our materials are made from plants instead of oil
* Plant-based – our materials come from nature and are certified as compostable
* Sustainable – our materials are produced from annually renewable resources
* GM free – no genetically modified contents are used to make our materials
* All Green Everything! – our materials are light green so you can easily distinguish our eco supplies from regular plastic tattoo supplies
* Plastic-free packaging – all of our packaging is plant-based and certified as compostable too
* Zero-waste packaging – our products come in eco refill packs so there is no pointless single-use packaging in sight!
* Green manufacturing – our products are manufactured and packed in the UK by two green manufacturers who specialise in bioplastics
* Low product mileage & no air miles – manufacturing and packing of our products is structured to keep product mileage to a minimum before travelling to you
* Green fulfilment – a green logistics company stores, packages and delivers the products around the world